Notice
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UJM and a possible sanction?

UJM and a possible sanction? 27 Oct 2013 22:20 #26636

gadily wrote:

actually anyone other than the claimant opening an account is fraud and illegal the more so when the advisers touch upon gg account

all those accounts that is opened is under the dpa act no advisers or other helpers can create an account even if the claimant or person is present as the claimant must create there own accounts themselves

the only help anyone can offer a person is help at a query or if stuck on some info and where to put it and thats it
Not only that but they also keep the password for themselves. They then tell the jobseeker to use another email and another UJM account for their real jobsearch. I've actually seen it done (other advisor was next to mine).

They are not only committing fraud but IMHO also benefit fraud. I am not sure the DWP would be happy about that.
  • san_d
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 55
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UJM and a possible sanction? 27 Oct 2013 22:49 #26639

its also classified as stealing a persons identity to commit fraud or deception or something else as they are able to use all the info submitted from that person
  • gadily
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1742
handy jobseeker help info for all

on the link below

JOBSEEKER HELP

UJM and a possible sanction? 29 Oct 2013 21:16 #26833

www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/fake_jobseeker_ujm_accounts_setu
Can you please advise if under circumstances that are beyond a claimants control.

When the UJM encounters techinical issue/s with the claimants UJM online account and the contact email is taken down from the UJM for the claimant to seek help.

1. Can the jobcentre advisor put a sanction on a claimant when the claimants UJM account has clear technical issues that has been proved to the jobcentre advisor, and the claimant had to resort back to using the ES4JP to document their evidence for the duration the UJM account has been affected.

2. Can a jobcentre advisor legally change the claimants email prefix from example .org to .com and use the jobcentres postcode for that claimant and then that email in best case scenario is
nonexistant or worst case scenario is already assigned to a third person (thus potentialy breaching security protocol)

3. Would it not also be missusing the terms clearly set out in jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/Account/...

Which also brings me to my next question/s

Since a claimant is clearly not allowed to copy any of the UJM website

4. Can the jobcentre advisor/s legally make screenshot - screenprints - screengrabs etc to send over the the decision maker as proof of what the claimant has done to look for work.

4a. Can the jobcentre advisor/s order a claimant copy and print the screenshots for the claimant to send to the decision maker

5. Can the jobcentre advisor order a set of screenshots from the claimants email sent folder as proof that they have applied for a job

www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/179086/re...onse%204633.pdf.html
  • gadily
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1742
handy jobseeker help info for all

on the link below

JOBSEEKER HELP
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2013 21:17 by gadily.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds